Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One-way ticket. Nothing awaits.

Oreo cheesecake my cousin made. A little bit overcooked, but she made it for me, so I was loving it all the same. 
Some kind of cake with cheese in it? Lots of cheese, and it melts in your mouth. It was so good!
So, I'm not supposed to blog this week, but one of my deadline got extended and the other, well, I figured I would just leave it be. Good news is, my Web Programming A1 got HD marks (48/50). MISSION COMPLETED! And those are all my excuses for going out eating and hanging out with my homegirls today.

My skin is gross!!!
We look kinda cute together huh?
Perspective!!!
Cobb salad. Tasted really good.
Fish n' Chips
Pork ribs, cheese garlic bread and wedge potatoes
Brooklyn wings. Probably the angel wings from HIMYM :")
But then I did work before I go out to play. I finished the screenplay for our Video Production major project. My teammate is working on the storyboard and we'll finish our pre-production documentation next Tuesday. After that it's all shooting and editing. Gosh we haven't figured out the casting now that I recall :(

Today I worked on my 2D Drawing notebook. I was absent for two classes and I have to finish them now. Also I have to redo the pieces that are not so good and complete all the homework. I'll have to hand them for grading this Friday. Cue panic attack! Or not, well.

Arms and hands composition study. Just a collage of hands basically.
Real model drawing. This one I finished in class and only had to stick it in the notebook.
All my real female model drawings. 
The kind of mindfuck collage of human body parts I tried to redo.
After submitting the drawing notebook this Friday I'll start researching on drawings of Paris in the 50s to get some inspiration for the final project. That's basically my concept, I just need some back-up on the developing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment