Monday, December 12, 2011

Fragments of Winter Nights

My friend Hyo from Hanoi came to HCM for the YXine Film Fest and we got to hang out yesterday.

She looks very good in pictures
Hot latte with lots of sugar
Passionfruit Cheesecake 
The lighting was so bad I had to make it B&W
She also brought gifts, from her and from her Mother

Sấu dầm
Blue nail polish!!! I never have enough of these
And then I ran into these cuties and I couldn't help myself!!!
Can I NOT buy this? It's perfect! And I have a handbag with the same pattern, so that sealed the deal.
Sweet texts and no typo. That's all I need for a design!
The typo is nothing so special but looks so comforting. Plus the typeface is Georgia!!! I love Georgia~ /designer rant 
Tomorrow I'll start working on my screenplay for the major project of the Video Production Course. Also I MUST start drawing for the 2D sketchbook, like, right now. But I hate that course, so I'll just procrastinate until it's totally fucked up.

Christmas comes next week and I haven't got the chance to go shopping for any new clothes or shoes. I need new boots :( Also my skin had gotten slightly better the other day so I decided to wear make up yesterday and this morning, I then I woke up after my nap this afternoon, and MY SKIN IS BREAKING DOWN!!! Gosh what am I supposed to do it's holiday season and I can't wear make up??! *ugly sobbing* But well the good news is, the lipstick I bought the other day looks GORGEOUS, it's gonna be my favorite for a while, I can totally see that coming.

So, next week's gonna be crazy. I hope I can still survive to blog #collegesucks 

No comments:

Post a Comment