Wednesday, December 07, 2011

You're just too good to be true

So, first thing first, I'm gonna start blogging again. I'm gonna be travelling a lot next year so hopefully I'll have more interesting things to blog about.

Secondly, Mom got me a new camera, Canon EOS 550D *dances* It has Full HD camcorder and is freaking brand new! The thing is, I was never serious when I mentioned that she could buy me a new camera when she was on her Japan trip. Well, but she did! My Mom rocks and is better than yours etc.

And last but not least, because it's the reason that I blog today, this week is kinda my pamper week after three crazy weeks of Video Production and Web Programming assignments. I went eating out and shopping today (although I kinda have been eating out everyday since forever because I don't have time to cook anymore) and it felt so good :( Can't believe I almost forgot how good it feels.

Popeye chickens
Best fries I ever had!
Murals in NYDC Dessert Cafe
Max Oreo cheesecake. It was so good I took a spoonful of it before remembered to take picture.
Things I bought at Diva. I'm a sucker for Eiffel Tower accessories.
New Bourjois lipstick. It'd better look good because I spent more money on it than I intended to.
I kinda regret buying the lipstick now though consider how I never make-up these days anymore. But well, I just wanted to spoil myself a little bit. And soon enough I'll start make-up everyday again, true fact. I just need to wait until my skin gets better, maybe a month? I'm also too busy with school right now so, no big deal.

I keep telling myself to continue working on my sketchbook for 2D Design right now if I don't want to be totally fucked up in two weeks. But well, it's the awareness that counts. (Except not really! I know!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment