Sunday, January 22, 2012

The lost will be found. In freedom we live

So tomorrow is Lunar new year and things have pretty much gone crazy since yesterday. I'm not specifically fond of Tet but it's traditional and like, the bigest fest in the year. The best part of it was that I got to buy new clothes and other stuffs.

My favorite nail polish color at the moment.
The thing is, I had an accident the other day and my right knee now is a mess. I wouldn't be able to wear any clothes other than shorts and dresses.

This is pretty much the outfit I always wear these days
The picture above was taken before the accident so my legs were alright. The shirt is one of my favorite purchase before Christmas so I was wearing it a lot. And now I get to be stuck with it.

My new boots. I also wear them a lot these days. 
New bag. Isn't it adorable? 
My new dress. I have been into stripes lately.
Glittering shirt!!!
Chiffon Bohemian skirt.
These clothes are gorgeous and I can't wait to wear them. Thing is, I'll be in Hongkong in five days and I heard that the weather is gonna be cold. Like, around 11 - 17 degree Celsius. So I'm gonna have to top these lovely clothes with coats and sweaters and scarfs and gloves. And that makes me so sad because I've bought this gorgeous piece

Snake bracelet.
How am I gonna pull this off with a sweater on top?! And!!! To deepen my tragedy I also found my most favorite purchase of the year... 

So I've got this necklace from like a year ago and been loving it.
Owl necklace that has been one of my most favorite accessories ever.
And look what I found last week!!!
Owl ring!!! Matches my necklace!!!
Can you believe this?! I found this and I was like I HAVE TO HAVE THIS FREAKING RING!!!
Look how lovely they are together?!
I am going to wear the crap out of these lovely owls!!! But! But! I'll have to wear gloves and scarfs and who the hell cares what accessories I'm wearing under those layers?!

But well, I'll see into that later... I still have these Tet days to dress up and take pictures. Now I have my fingers crossed for everything to goes well the next few days. And happy Lunar new year everyone!!!



1 comment:

  1. Cái vòng tay hình con rắn đó có chỉnh size được ko? =))


    Nếu được thì có thể đeo găng tay dài hở ngón (dài đến gần khuỷu tay ý) kiểu Hàn và đeo cái vòng đó ra ngoài găng tay, siêu cool :">


    và em dây chuyền hình con cú kia đeo ra ngoài áo len chẳng sao hết, khăn quàng che mất phần cổ rùi nhưng vẫn nhìn thấy em cú ở trước ngực, không cài cúc áo khoác là được mà ~

    ReplyDelete