Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Why don't you get your heart to feel

So as you probably can tell already, I'm in a blogging spree. It's just that I'm kind of into bringing my camera around with me again, so I have a lot of photos. Another reason is that I really want to do something productive at the end of my working day, and I'm too exhausted to do anything else like watching a movie or working on my freelance projects, which means I've got blogging left only. So, there, bear with me.

Today I went out with Mia, which feels like ages since we last saw each other. I also wanted to pamper myself a bit, so we decided to go to a fine-dining place, which serves the best steak I've had.

I mean it was too romantic a place for us girls, but whatever!
Beef steak and mushroom sauce

We were being Inception-ish and shitz

I'm in love with Reflection-Mia

Then we went to Ngõ 89, a place that serves Northern Vietnamese traditional food and drinks, which I've been wanting to go for a while. It turned out quite disappointing. The food was okay, but I ordered a thing called "sữa chua nếp cẩm" which tasted like rotten fruit? I mean I guess that's how people like it, but I just cannot swallow that thing.


These cheese sticks were such a let down as well. They just tasted weird and... taste-less (?!)
My office lifestyle made me go home early because I was exhausted, but it was a fun night and I felt really relaxed. This has been a good week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment