Thursday, November 22, 2012

Reach for the moon and prepare to fail

So it's been 6 weeks since I started working, and I guess it's about time that I blog something about it, just as a keepsake, because right at this moment I really am trying to appreciate reality. And it's not like I gave up being a dreamer, it's just that people need me and I have to be responsible as well.

View from the office
I'd be lying if I said I have everything going the way I want this time, but at least I can say that I have a boss that I genuinely respect and teammates whose company I really enjoy. Shout-out to the Zeds, if you're reading this, I'm thankful to have to guys as my team right now.

Across the street
Vũ working on his thing
And tonight I hung out with two of my teammates, which was the chill time we all needed. It didn't make everything suddenly okay, but it was nice all the same.


Lighting at Pacey Cupcakes
Cupcakes {Red Velvet. Chocolate Creamchese. Passionfruit. Lemon. Banana Chocolate}
Vũ's blueberry soda 
Cupcake girl
A very important cupcake right here folks
Vy enquiring the meaning of life (and cupcake)
It's just the thing we do

Then we went to Han Thuyen, which was a place I haven't visit since early summer I think, before the raining season even started. It feels good to know that something is not going to change, no matter how much time has gone by.



Shoes. Which is not a cliche at all.
Random baby girl who was so excited to have her photo taken
So it's almost a new day, and it's gonna be my baby sister's birthday very soon. It's gonna be fun this weekend. Now I just have too keep my head up and soldier on!

No comments:

Post a Comment