Monday, October 01, 2012

September Favorites

As a result of watching too many beauty videos on Youtube, I have now decided to do Favorite of the Month entries on my blog, which basically is where I show what I have bought and used and loved during the previous month. Yay!


Firstly I'm gonna talk about make-up, because hello, this thing comes from the beauty gurus community on Youtube! Gotta show some respect, yeah?

So this month I've been loving this Lioele's Lip Color Stick. It's a berry pink color and it feels really good on the lips, moisturizing and stays on a fair amount of time as long as I don't eat. I love it so much sometimes I only put on foundation and this thing on the lips with nothing else!


Another Lioele's product that I bought a few months ago but still love to death is this Lioele's Blooming Gloss. It's a shimmery sheer pink lipgloss that smells and tastes so good! This lipgloss has been staying in whatever bag I carry around with me during the past month because I need it all the time! I'm pretty sure I've never loved a lipgloss as much as I love this product. And it's very affordable too. Do give it a try if you're looking for a nice lipgloss.


On nail polishes, my favorite this month is Essie's Armed and Ready, which is a deep grey green color with a gold shimmer. It looks really pretty on the nails and I'm wearing it on my nails right now.


Another nail thing is this topcoat by The Face Shop and I swear, this thing saved my life! It makes my painted nails dry in like five minutes, which saves me from a lot of frustration because of my nails being ruined when I have to do something after painting my nails. Love it!


Accessories wise, this month I reinvented my love for this tiara ring, which is a gift from one of my cousins long ago. And the bracelet is one of my birthday presents from Py, which looks so good when I wear it together with my watch!


Then my favorite purchase of the month has to be my Kindle! I love this thing to death!!! It's been stuck to my hands pretty much since I bought it and I'm so happy with it. Also I named it Jackson muahahaha~


My favorite book of September is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.


I don't even know how to begin to explain what it's about and why I love it. Just, if you want to read it, prepare yourself to cry a lot while having your heart ripped out and thrown on the floor and stomped on over and over again. You can read my review of this book on Goodreads.

And finally, my favorite app of the month is this fucker right here

I think it's also available for Android, but I'm not sure. It's a tower defense game called Fieldrunners where you have to stop the enemy from entering your tower by killing them, one by one, some of them look and sound like little boys, but don't think too much about that...


My cousin introduced me to this game yesterday and I've been obsessed with it since! Like it's so addictive I cannot stop!!! If you have an iPhone or iPad check this out. It's really fun.

And that's the end of my first Favorite of the Month! I hope I can be blogging more regularly now that I'm done with school and still have two more weeks before work, but we'll see ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment