Thursday, February 23, 2012

When I die I want to dance among the stars

I haven't blogged in a while because something happened around two weeks ago and I was sad, so I only stayed home and watched TV and did nothing, or at least nothing interesting that should be mentioned here. But my school started this week and I've pretty much caught up with life again.

I actually had a trip to Da Lat right after my last blog entry but that was pretty much my worst trip ever so I really don't want to talk about it now. Except I bought a new hat which is not very usable in Saigon especially in this season, but well, I've made all kinds of bad decisions on this trip, buying a hat could be the least stupid one.

I just went to a salon that's why my hair looked lovely
Also I think last time I forgot some very nice stuff among the things I bought in Hongkong. First of all this set of Kenzo perfume


I've wanted Kenzo perfume since forever but like, I don't use perfume very often so I don't want to invest much money on it. When I saw this set in a store in Hongkong with a sale up to 60% I knew I had to have it. And these bottles smell so good, I just tried one out today. It literally smells like flowers, so natural and fresh, not very heavily scented but lingers like you have a flower hidden in your pocket. I am totally in love!

Second of all, I don't think I've shown this lovely necklace

Haha my bed sheet looks nice
It's actually a bunch of such gorgeous rings I would definitely buy each one of these separately. I'm really happy that I bought it, especially after I saw how well it went with my clothes and other accessories.

Finally, I went shopping the other day with my bestie and we got ourselves some very cute stuff, which made both of us very happy.

I bought a dark grey tank top with really thin white stripes to mix with another shirt I bought in Hongkong, and then I got this lovely floral laced top

Isn't it just so cute and feminine?
which I wore to class today


I also found a new owl necklace


You see, the thing about collecting a specific item of accessories is that at some point you'll find it very difficult to find a new piece of that item that you actually think is unique and cute. Just like how I've had too many owl necklaces that recently I couldn't find any new one to buy until this little baby. It was pretty much love at first sight and I was like, I must have it!

It's just perfect, everything I want and more!
It's soon to be weekend and I think this week has gone pretty well as far as I care. I'm still sad but I know I can't just spoil my own bad habit and annoy everyone else. It's gonna be better real soon. This too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment